Configurator missing options when reconfig quote.

CKF

Just, idk whats going on, I'm trying to finalize a system pre-order but, when I go to reconfigure to check my choices etc there are things just plain missing.

What immediately jumped out was my quote price dropped dramatically, trying to work out why I noticed I was missing the braided power supply cables, not listed, not that they are unavailable, I mean the whole drop down is missing on a reconfigure, likewise, third and fourth HDD options, the quote I made had 3 included originally, can I add a fourth now? nope its just not there. Not to mention the CPU cooler I originally saved it with was reset back to default heatsink...

And to clarify, they show up on a new configuration fine so...

I'll be phoning the order in at this rate to ensure these things are included but its a pita when trying to cost the system as half the parts in a new system are no longer listed too.

Like I say, idk what's going on with it, if it helps them narrow down what's gone wrong with it, its a OC Ryzen build.

:confused: :surrender:

ubuysa

The BSOD Doctor
Try using a different browser, or even different PC. Those issues sound very much like a browser problem to me....

CKF

No difference with the HDD options on Opera, Chrome, Firefox or Edge, I stopped short of IE.

Think I worked out part of the braided cables, the 850's are out of stock... again. Had to change to the 750 which they don't support but even then, switching to the 1000 watt, the interface still doesn't show the option.

Configurator is just kind of a mess.