Google sign-in screens are changing

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine

Tony1044

Prolific Poster
Thanks for the heads up, had read about it, but hadn’t considered letting users know about it, but yes, will be confusing for some.

Lol yeah especially people like my old man. He's clever (used to train British Coal Electrical Apprentices) but for some reason when it comes to computers etc, he shows an amazing level of dumbness.

ubuysa

The BSOD Doctor
Yes, thanks for the heads-up. It's not the friends and family who will be asking if this is ok that worry me, it's those who assume that because it says Google it must be ok even though it looks 'funny'. I love people asking me, it's much easier handled than cleaning up the mess afterwards when they fall for a fake site. :)

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Lol yeah especially people like my old man. He's clever (used to train British Coal Electrical Apprentices) but for some reason when it comes to computers etc, he shows an amazing level of dumbness.

Lols, I know exactly what you mean! My dad used to install mainframes for Lloyds bank, but when it comes to a modern computer he doesn’t want to know.

Tony1044

Prolific Poster
Lols, I know exactly what you mean! My dad used to install mainframes for Lloyds bank, but when it comes to a modern computer he doesn’t want to know.

I've lost track over the years of the number of times he's had half a browser screen because the other half was taken up by search bars and other random stuff, or applications installed randomly or I've had to rebuild it etc etc

And usually to the tune of "I didn't do that..." :)