Custom Build Advice please Mobo important

Looking for Custom build advice please (its been a very long time). I have an idea of the parts I want, but can not find a good Mobo replacement that suits my case with my current PSU (the PSU is only about a year old).

First my current specs (Green keeping and Red replacing):

CPU: Intel Core i5 750 @ 2.67GH (Lynnfield 45nm Technology)

RAM: 12.0GB Dual-Channel DDR3 @ 530MHz (7-7-7-20)

Motherboard: Gigabyte Technology Co. Ltd. P55-US3L (Socket 1156)
Form Factor Micro ATX (although some people seem to question this). Width: 30.5cm Depth: 19.0cm

GPU: 1024MB ATI AMD Radeon HD 5700 Series C22F390 (1920x1080@60Hz)

Case: Casecom KM-6988 Black Mid Tower ATX Case with Full Black Interior/Exterior 120mm Red LED Front Fan

Storage: 931GB Western Digital WDC WD10EALS-00Z8A0 ATA Device (SATA)
298GB Western Digital WDC WD3200AAKS-00UU3A0 ATA Device (SATA)

Optical Drives: HL-DT-ST BD-RE BH10LS30 ATA Device

PSU: Corsair CX550M Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply

Below 2 Photos. The first (the most important). Shows a very small gap between the PSU and the mobo. Cables running though a hole between.

the 2nd is reason why I want to save money on buying a new case as room is limited and need room for airflow.

- So I basically always have 4 USB slots in use (for Keyboard, Mouse, Mic and Controller).

So what it comes down to is finding a new mobo that fits without the PSU getting in the way while keeping my case. The measurements are a bit odd and depth of modern Mobo seem to be longer.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
As PCS sell custom desktops and laptops, we can’t advise on self builds or competitor builds, you may want to check out toms hardware which is an open forum.