Optimus VIII BIOS

Batosss

When I turn the laptop on and want to enter the BIOS it does not work. F12, DEL, ESC

I bought my laptop without the OS because I already had a copy of windows 10. During the configuration process, it said "no overclocking without windows" but it didn't say anything about not being able to enter the BIOS.

Is there any change of force booting into the BIOS? I would like to go into the BIOS to check on with a different issue, possibly fixable in the BIOS.

Thanks

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
When I turn the laptop on and want to enter the BIOS it does not work. F12, DEL, ESC

I bought my laptop without the OS because I already had a copy of windows 10. During the configuration process, it said "no overclocking without windows" but it didn't say anything about not being able to enter the BIOS.

Is there any change of force booting into the BIOS? I would like to go into the BIOS to check on with a different issue, possibly fixable in the BIOS.

Thanks

You tried f2?

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Doesn't not work aswell. The only message on startup is 'Style Note' and then login screen

Does it have a test installation of windows on it? If so, you'll need to boot into that, go to settings/update and security/recovery/advanced startup/

You should be able to boot into bios through the advanced startup menu. It's a bit of a longwinded approach these days with win 10 because it starts up so quickly.