Where is the best place to sell my old gaming PC?

I am looking for a safe place to sell my old machine which is quite valuable.
Where, maybe not ebay, is best to sell this kind of machine?

Its an i7 6700k, 16gb ram, gtx 1080 machine

Oussebon

Multiverse Poster
Ebay is probably one of the safer platforms for buying and selling. You also have options like Gumtree and other classified ads type sites.

I don't think it's something we can advise on in detail. Whatever you decide, make sure you do your research on what responsibilities are yours as seller, etc. :)

I've seen your other post discussing your prospective new spec. It would arguably make a lot more sense to not buy a new PC, and keep your GTX 1080 until the new generation of GPUs are released.

The 8700k ultimately won't be that much better than the 6700k especially at 1440p, and you're only moving from a GTX 1080 to a GTX 1080 ti - when many rumours have the GTX 1180 set to launch on 30th July...

abiliter

Ebay, Amazon or local Inernet auction houses. There is a local marketplace in every country.
There are many pages to sell, I sell and buy rocket league items, crates and keys on a few of them.
I used Odealo a few times, usually to sell Crates which I won and wanted to cash it. The best Crate of all time was the Zephyr Crate, and in my opinion the complete reverse was the new Elevation Crate.
So if you want to know which place is best to sell Rocket League items - Odealo https://odealo.com/games/rocket-league

Last edited:
preloved is the best way to go if you are in UK. It's better to sell it to local people to avoid freight issue.

eBay is local? As is amazon.

Last edited by a moderator: