Doodgee Spanish smart phone

ragnar28

Hey guys got myself a doodgee x7 smartphone, its a phablet, and cast me like about 50 dollars, funny thing is this cheapie smrt phone is pretty much doing what my xperia is doing and more. Has it really become that easy for manufacturers to create what i would say is a competitive phone, ( I may be back here in a month if the someething turns up ) but for ow this phone looks pretty solid hardware and software wise, any personal experience with it ?

Tony1044

Prolific Poster
Hey guys got myself a doodgee x7 smartphone, its a phablet, and cast me like about 50 dollars, funny thing is this cheapie smrt phone is pretty much doing what my xperia is doing and more. Has it really become that easy for manufacturers to create what i would say is a competitive phone, ( I may be back here in a month if the someething turns up ) but for ow this phone looks pretty solid hardware and software wise, any personal experience with it ?

I'd say it is possible. I bought my youngest lad a Blackview Ax (x being a number I can't recall right now) - unlocked, with stock Android 7.0 and both a screen protector fitted at the factory and a case. All for less than £50

The screen was clearly inferior (but not much to my eyes) to my S7 but functionally it was fine and never bogged down. Alas he dropped it on the corner of a table and the screen protector could do nothing.

Would I trust one entirely not to be sending back data to the mothership? No, not entirely, but for a simple thing you couldn't argue the price

ragnar28

I'd say it is possible. I bought my youngest lad a Blackview Ax (x being a number I can't recall right now) - unlocked, with stock Android 7.0 and both a screen protector fitted at the factory and a case. All for less than £50

The screen was clearly inferior (but not much to my eyes) to my S7 but functionally it was fine and never bogged down. Alas he dropped it on the corner of a table and the screen protector could do nothing.

Would I trust one entirely not to be sending back data to the mothership? No, not entirely, but for a simple thing you couldn't argue the price

Lol well said, i have not yet dropped mine, which is howi end most of my smartphones lol. Altough you say youhavet had it bogging down, i have had a bit of that. Also my untrained eye did not notice the inferior screen quality :)

ragnar28

Update on this. Phone just bogged down more and more eventually it stopped responding to touch commands on certain parts of the screen, I tried resetting and clearing everything i dont know if that massive screen and battery was generating too much heat and damaged the touch screen somehow. Obviously I cannot say this is a doodgee problem as it was my first one, otherwise it was running fine.You will laugh but I did go get another its so cheap if it happens again Il invest some real money.

"

" still laugh when I read this.