Iiyama prolite t2250mts, no drivers/touchscreen capabilities :(

Marco0808

There were no discs with the monitor And I've searched the Internet for the drivers but I can't find a working link, has anyone got a link, because I would really like to use the touchscreen features.

Thanks

Marco0808

yeah i found that, and it didn't come up with any way of installing the drivers, just some files that i didn't know how to open.

do you know how to actually install the driver?

thanks

Gorman

Author Level
aah, i misunderstood.

Those are the drivers.

So what you need to do is goto device manager and right click the monitor in the list. It may be listed as a standard vga device or whatever. Select update driver and when prompted choose from a list then hit the have disk button when it appears. Point it towards the files from the links above. i usually throw them into a folder on the desktop so they are easy to find when using the update driver tool

Marco0808

ahh thanks mate,
but the touch screen still isn't working, is there like a control panel where you can enable it?

thanks

spokes2

No software to make my iiyama T2452MTS-B3 touchscreen capability work

ahh thanks mate,
but the touch screen still isn't working, is there like a control panel where you can enable it?

thanks

Hi Marco,
I know this is replying to an old thread but I was wondering how you fixed the problem. Similiarly thers is no software to make my new iiyama T2452MTS-B3 touchscreen capability work. The only drivers I can find on the iiyama website seem to be just for basic operation of a non touch cabability screen.
I have seen reference to drivers on a websit for 3M (http://solutions.3m.com/wps/portal/3M/en_US/Electronics_NA/Electronics/Tools_Support/Support/) - is this where I have to find the software? Seems odd that the drivers are not included with the new screen and that they don't seem available on iiyamas website. i would appreciate a reply if you are still around, or from anyone else that knows.
I saw that the only response that you got did not address the problem.
Regards, Simon.

Rakk

The Awesome
Please note that the OP has not logged into these forums since 2011 so I suspect is not going to be able to answer.
Also its better to start your own thread rather than bring back a thread that hasn't been active for 3 years.

Last edited: