Credit Check options

joelwx14

Hi, My father wants to help me buy a laptop, is it possible to use a different account for payments as opposed to the credit check?

Oussebon

Multiverse Poster
You'd probably want to ask PCS directly. The forums are mostly for the customer community and I'm not sure if we can answer that :)

If you want any pointers on the spec, do post up your intended use and budget. Even if you're very comfortable choosing your own hardware there can be deals and better bang for buck squirreled away on the website that we could point you to.

ubuysa

The BSOD Doctor
Hi, My father wants to help me buy a laptop, is it possible to use a different account for payments as opposed to the credit check?

I don't work for PCS and I'm no finance expert, but accepting a different account for payments from that used for a credit check sounds very much like a no-no to me. It would render the credit check worthless surely?

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
I don't work for PCS and I'm no finance expert, but accepting a different account for payments from that used for a credit check sounds very much like a no-no to me. It would render the credit check worthless surely?

I know I tried the same on a vehicle hire previously and it wasn’t possible.