PC crashing and restarting on loading into League of Legends game

Alexo_Ex0

Has been doing it quite frequently over the last few days.

I actually just crashed just now while loading out of the game after the "Victory" - 'press continue' popup was clicked.

How can I diagnose and solve this issue? I assume it's graphics card related but I have installed the latest drivers and my core temps are good. I actually dusted out my PC a couple of days ago thinking that was perhaps the issue, but it still persists.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Has been doing it quite frequently over the last few days.

I actually just crashed just now while loading out of the game after the "Victory" - 'press continue' popup was clicked.

How can I diagnose and solve this issue? I assume it's graphics card related but I have installed the latest drivers and my core temps are good. I actually dusted out my PC a couple of days ago thinking that was perhaps the issue, but it still persists.

Came across this in a google search: https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.c...crashes-sometimes-after-i-press-victorydefeat

http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3154652

Just google the specific issue, there's hundreds of threads on it, seems pretty common.

Alexo_Ex0

I tried googling around and couldn't find much specific on the issue, i'll follow the links you've posted for now though.

One of them states to update adobe air which I don't think the League client even uses to run anymore.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
I tried googling around and couldn't find much specific on the issue, i'll follow the links you've posted for now though.

One of them states to update adobe air which I don't think the League client even uses to run anymore.

I just googled "league of legends game crash after victory", brought back tons of results.

Alexo_Ex0

Yes but my point is there seems to be lots of posts about people complaining about it but little in the way of solutions, also many of these posts are 2-5 years old so I am not sure if they remain relevant after such a time.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Yes but my point is there seems to be lots of posts about people complaining about it but little in the way of solutions, also many of these posts are 2-5 years old so I am not sure if they remain relevant after such a time.

Maybe someone who’s actually played the game will have something more current.