Gaming Monitor Advice

Opher

Hello, I’ve recently purchased the Magma Pro, and I would like to pair it with a nice 144Hz monitor. I have a few hundred £’s spare but I could stretch that a little further if needed (I also wouldn’t mind saving money if there was one available at better value). I prefer 27’’ monitors.

Thanks for taking the time to read. Any suggestions are welcome :)

——-
Processor (CPU)
AMD Ryzen 7 2700X Eight Core CPU (3.7GHz-4.35GHz/20MB CACHE/AM4)
Motherboard
Gigabyte X470 AORUS Ultra Gaming: ATX, USB 3.1, SATA 6GBs - RGB Ready
Memory (RAM)
16GB Corsair VENGEANCE DDR4 3000MHz (2 x 8GB)
Graphics Card
8GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 1080 - DVI, HDMI, 3x DP - GeForce GTX VR Ready!

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Hello, I’ve recently purchased the Magma Pro, and I would like to pair it with a nice 144Hz monitor. I have a few hundred £’s spare but I could stretch that a little further if needed (I also wouldn’t mind saving money if there was one available at better value). I prefer 27’’ monitors.

Thanks for taking the time to read. Any suggestions are welcome :)

——-
Processor (CPU)
AMD Ryzen 7 2700X Eight Core CPU (3.7GHz-4.35GHz/20MB CACHE/AM4)
Motherboard
Gigabyte X470 AORUS Ultra Gaming: ATX, USB 3.1, SATA 6GBs - RGB Ready
Memory (RAM)
16GB Corsair VENGEANCE DDR4 3000MHz (2 x 8GB)
Graphics Card
8GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 1080 - DVI, HDMI, 3x DP - GeForce GTX VR Ready!

Is this for gaming? I would strongly consider a 1440p gsync 144hz monitor with that card, makes a world of difference. Check out the Dell in my sig, brilliant panel.

Opher

Yes, the monitor will be used for gaming.

Your suggested monitor looks to be exactly what I’m looking for, plus the reviews online seem to very positive. Definitely worth the £450 price tag in your opinion? Thanks for recommending!

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Yes, the monitor will be used for gaming.

Your suggested monitor looks to be exactly what I’m looking for, plus the reviews online seem to very positive. Definitely worth the £450 price tag in your opinion? Thanks for recommending!

I absolutely live it, it ticks every box for me, great screen.