What is the brand of the Graphics Card used in the Cosmos VII

sidcha

Hi, I wanted to install a temperature monitoring tool which shows the temps, voltages of my graphics card (Nvidia Geforce 1050 GTX) in the Cosmos VII series Laptop. But I wasn't sure which brand is it exactly ? Is it an ASUS or MSI ? Or is there any good recommended hardware monitoring tool that I can install on my Cosmos VII series laptop. I have already tried CPUZ but that only shows the max and min temperatures for the card. It does not show the real time temperatures of this gfx. card...
Any suggestions ?

Thanks
Sid

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Hi, I wanted to install a temperature monitoring tool which shows the temps, voltages of my graphics card (Nvidia Geforce 1050 GTX) in the Cosmos VII series Laptop. But I wasn't sure which brand is it exactly ? Is it an ASUS or MSI ? Or is there any good recommended hardware monitoring tool that I can install on my Cosmos VII series laptop. I have already tried CPUZ but that only shows the max and min temperatures for the card. It does not show the real time temperatures of this gfx. card...
Any suggestions ?

Thanks
Sid

Laptop graphics are all made by nVidia and then soldered onto the motherboard by the manufacturer when it’s built, you don’t get aftermarket cards like you do with desktops.

But you can still install any graphics software like Msi or evga, they’re not tied to the manufacturer.