Deploy Software .exe (Script?)

Hi,

Currently working at a college where they need a piece of software installed on VDI's and I cant find a way to deploy the software as the application is a .exe and the devs who made the program said there isnt a .msi.

All i need to do is get a piece of software installed on everyone VDI but it seems a lot harder than it should be..

I've tried wrapping it however with the free Msi Wrappers I need to add parameters but 'You need Pro Licence' to add parameters.

The VDI links with AD so they talk and all the VDI's have their own machine names so when creating GPO's I can allocate it to a VDI PC instead of a users.

I've created scripts to run the .exe on startup however most users down have admin privileges obviously so it doesn't install. The only way I could think of running it with a script is to give them admin privileges in the script, then run the installer silently, then revoke admin privileges but if something happens or they close the script if its showing or the PC crashes then they are kind of stuck with admin rights lol.

Oh and the software is called CutePDF.

Any information would be helpful..