Quite the wait ;/

kelsron

Seems to be quite a long wait for this PC to arrive was hoping it would be here before BFA launched. But I'm sure once its here it will be a beast. Just wondering how long other people waited for theirs to be built from start to finish? Most threads I've looked at people seem to not wait much longer than 14 to 19 days for theirs but mines way past that. Did anyone else wait 3 and a half weeks for theirs in preproduction or was it just me? Also i never put any custom specs on it was the standard vortex 600.

Processed date: 11-07-18
Pre-Production date: 17-07-18
Built date: 10-08-18
Test date: 13-08-18

Hopefully delivered by Friday or i will be mad lol

Stephen M

Author Level
I had one order take more than 30 working days but I did place it knowing at least three of the components were out of stock. My latest machine arrived last Friday and that was delayed a few days by an out of stock HDD but PCS did keep me informed throughout the process. If yours was tested yesterday there is a chance it will be QCed and dispatched today and if that is early enough it should arrive on the 15th.

I was lucky with the waiting this time as was working away and only arrived back late the night before it arrived - not sure who is the most pleased, me at not really noticing the wait as was away or my cats who usually get very fed up with me stomping around the house with a gert monk on while waiting, I do not do patience very well.

Hope your machine arrives quickly and you are pleased with it.

bracop

I'm glad I saw this post as I was wondering the same thing about my order.
Process Date: 18/07/18
Pre-production Date: 24/07/18
It still hasn't entered the Building stage but I'm guessing that it shouldn't be too far away as it looks like yours took 18 days from pre-production before the Building stage whereas mine has taken 16, but hopefully it won't take too long before it reaches the next stage.

Oussebon

Multiverse Poster
The Vortex 600, as far as I know, is basically just a suggested configuration with a name / target price they slap on it. It should take them no more or less time to get around to building it than any customised spec, as they're all the same components and unlike some of the 'next day' systems they probably don't have prebuilt Vortex 600s waiting around.

Unless there was a problem with testing, it will usually get shipped pretty fast. Quite possibly today or tomorrow. So I'd be optimistic about delivery on/by Friday.

They don't want the system hanging around taking up space any longer than necessary once they're done putting it together and QCing it :)

Last edited: