GPU/Video Driver issue

Theochab

Hi all !

To begin, sorry for my bad bad english...

I have an issue while updating my video cards driver. Here is the issue in detail :

- I launched the update of my 1080ti driver (v398.82) via geforce experience (checked "clean install"). During the installation my screen remained black for almost 1 hour so I hard-reboot the computer. By turning on the computer, the screen remained black, unable to even access the bios ...

- Then I hard-reboot the computer several times to access the safe mode. Once in safe mode I used the soft DDU to completely clean the video driver. I restarted the computer and I tried to reinstall the same video driver (398.82). This time, I downloading it via the Nvidia site and launching the installation from the browser. Same problem, the screen remained black during the installation ...

- I did the same thing again by cleansing the drivers with DDU but installing this time the driver in the previous version (v398.36). And same problem, the installation blocks the pc on a black screen.

- After this last manipulation, it is now impossible to access the safe mode (the screen goes black after the Asus logo). I can only access the bios. My computer is completely unusable and I am at a dead end. I need it for my job quickly.

I specify that the graphics cards have not been overcloaked and are used normally for 3D rendering. Are they defective? Are the last two nvidia drivers totally unstable?

Do you have any solutions ? I am stuck and I need the computer very quickly.

P.S: my spec if that could help :

I9 7900x
3X 1080ti blower (PALIT ?)
64 ddr4
500 Go SAMSUNG EVO M.2 960, PCIe NVMe
CORSAIR 1200W
Windows 10 64 bits (don't remember the version...)

Thank you very much all !