New PC, roughly $1700

Bait

I bought a Dell gaming laptop from Jbhifi for around $1600 on special last year. I bought it down here in Australia where i live and after 8months it started lagging and i had a dell technician over a few times to fix it, but he couldn't. Therefore i have recently been accepted to get a refund of all the money or get a replacement. I have recently been reading about pc builds and what not and found out it's a lot cheaper to buy the parts instead of buying the full pc, and take it to a shop to put it together. I was wondering if anyone could help me to find a good gaming/personal desktop for around $1700. I alredy have keyboard, mouse, monitor and mousepad. I would prefer a desktop pc as they're better for gaming instead of a hdmi input i use for my laptop. Thankyou for anyone that helps, i appreciate it. - Ted

Bait

I play csgo a lot, league of legends a lot, gta5 and age of empires sometimes. And i have a benq 27inch 60hz monitor. thanks for the response.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
1920x1080 landscape.

Sorry, just noticed you're looking for info for parts... PCS sell custom desktops and laptops and we can't advise on self builds or competitor builds I'm afraid.

You may want to check out Tom's Hardware which is an open forum and very good for that sort of thing.

ubuysa

The BSOD Doctor
I don't think PCS will deliver to Australia so a PCS build isn't an option. I'm afraid there is little we can do to help you. Sorry.

Bait

All good, any ideas where i can go except toms hardware that has a good and smart service like this website. thankyou