Fractal Design R5 - clean strip on up panel on moduvent cover

Status
Not open for further replies.

sew333

Hello. I have an question. My case is Fractal Design R5. I have pc few months and of course which is normal many dust on case on up panel on moduvent cover.

Screen from internet case and panel moduvent( not mine screen etc ). Case panel from screen is clean without dust but it is only for show:

20150630_161343.jpg

There are many dust on my case on up panel on moduvent cover. But…i dont know why some day i saw on moduvent covers a scratch ( not physically scratch but a trial looking like scratch ),like somebody used a pen or pencil to remove dust . . But like i said i dont touch case, dust dissapeared itself in this part. Is this possible?

One day i saw a clean strip on the dusty case, as if someone had dragged a pencil's eraser end or a finger across it, and i wondering if the strip could possibly have appeared by itself and not caused by someone or something, as if by magic.

I dont have any extra added vents in case. Only gpu and cpu fan. Thats all. I swear i dont touch case and my mother dont touch too. Please explain me . Thanks.Or maybe i am lunatic?

Its looking like this ( not my case,just pic to show issue lol ) :

20170923_152100r8kn4.jpg

satrow

Please don't litter every forum you find with the same topics for days on end.

I've already suggested you need a detective agency, camera traps or 24/7 video surveillance. You'll find no answers online, esp. not when you insist on using photographs taken by other people of their own equipment/screenshots/videos.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
I genuinely don’t know what’s going on here.

@OP, you're definitely a lunatic, use common sense, ghosts don't exist and don't cause scratches.

Last edited:

polycrac

Rising Star
I genuinely don’t know what’s going on here.

@OP, you're definitely a lunatic, use common sense, ghosts don't exist and don't cause scratches.

It is a known fact that ghosts are incorporeal and so cannot leave scratches. Goblins - possibly, zombies - certainly but not ghosts.

Tony1044

Prolific Poster
Perhaps they have a room mate that is also coughing in a suspicious manner?

OP is your "internet" also being stolen when everything is powered down?

Scott

Behold The Ford Mondeo
Possibly you have a roommate that looks like the attached picture. If not, keep an eye out for this guy.....
(Please note, this is not mine ghost picture. I've not managed to capture any images of the sneaky pests myself yet)

66477210-a-spooky-white-ghost-covered-by-a-sheet-with-slits-over-the-eyes-standing-in-front-of-a.jpg

Oussebon

Multiverse Poster
Googling the text of the OP's post shows it has been used word for word with the same pictures across multiple forums as satrow suggests.

So I'll go ahead and lock this.

Status
Not open for further replies.