Recoil II - some niggles

ubuysa

The BSOD Doctor
I phoned PCS(Italy) and they said that 1 hour and half is normal for the recoil ii and that during gaming the battery lasts 40 minutes.
I read on PCS website that the typical battery life is up to 4 hours and also online other people did tests that show that the average battery life of the recoil ii during light works is about 3 hours and during gaming is about 1 hour and half
what do i have to do now?

I would say that's nonsense, I would send an email and point to other threads in the forum. That's just inaccurate information.

I agree with SpyderTracks, I don't believe they're giving you accurate information. I would phone PCS in the UK and talk this over with them.

tomluq

Same problems. Keyboard and touchpad are terrible!
it's not a mechanical keyboard, it's an imitation, the mechanism works by membrane.

My laptop is 2-3 months old and I've requested twice return it to repair a big breakdown. Mi keyboard goes out and stops working. Can not make anything to restore it. I have to send my pc to UK to repair...

ubuysa

The BSOD Doctor
Same problems. Keyboard and touchpad are terrible!
it's not a mechanical keyboard, it's an imitation, the mechanism works by membrane.

If you're quite certain it's not a mechanical keyboard (and you can prove that) then you should return it for a full refund, because the detailed specification on the website says that it is.

My laptop is 2-3 months old and I've requested twice return it to repair a big breakdown. Mi keyboard goes out and stops working. Can not make anything to restore it. I have to send my pc to UK to repair...

Are you sure these problems are hardware related and not software? When your '...keyboard goes out and stops working...' do you mean all the keys or only some of them? Is it always the same keys? Does the touchpad still work at these times?

I don't live in the UK either so if I ever had to send kit back (I never have) it would be expensive for me too. But it's not PCS's fault that we who live in other countries chose to by from a UK based company, so we have to bear the extra cost of sending stuff back.