Is LoL still being played by you?

gamegeek

Hello, these days there is so much talk about Fortnite etc. but what about league of legends, do you guys still play this game?

I used to play it when I was younger but then stopped when I went to high school and now I am thinking of coming back

Oussebon

Multiverse Poster
I'm afraid the answer appears to be in the negative there :( At least as far as this community goes. I think it still often has more streams than Fortnite on Twitch though.

gamegeek

I'm afraid the answer appears to be in the negative there :( At least as far as this community goes. I think it still often has more streams than Fortnite on Twitch though.

I still believe there will be someone sharing my interest, I have been lurking for a long while and always thought that it is one of the most mature forums that's why I am searching here.

waiting for potential replies :)

gamegeek

Hello after a long time my gaming friends!

I'm coming here with yet another LoL thing. I would like to have a Smurf (alternate account) but I don't really have the time to level an account to level 30. Can anybody recommend anything? Will experience boosts be of help?

Greetings

Pharad

LoL is the game I come back to every now and again to enjoy it for a few weeks before I stop playing for another 6 months lol. It is an absolutely brilliant game and its amazing considering it has already been up for 10 years. Too bad the community is kinda rubbish, as has always been the case

Tony1044

Prolific Poster
I still believe there will be someone sharing my interest, I have been lurking for a long while and always thought that it is one of the most mature forums that's why I am searching here.

waiting for potential replies :)

Hey who you calling old...?

I mean, just because some of us might be.

Grumble...kids today. When I was a lad this was all fields....

gamegeek

Aren't you better off asking on the LOL forums?

NB - buying and selling accounts is against the game/company's Terms of Service https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/204231240-Don-t-buy-accounts- so we won't allow discussion of it here either. In case anyone was minded to start...

I don't feel comfortable asking it there for the reason you just mentioned :D

While that's how it is I don't think that's actually fair towards players. Whoever spends their time or money on a game should have the right to resell it later

I believe the gaming companies are aware of that so while they can write anything in their terms of service they have no right to execute it outside their game because it's not unlawful

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
I don't feel comfortable asking it there for the reason you just mentioned :D

While that's how it is I don't think that's actually fair towards players. Whoever spends their time or money on a game should have the right to resell it later

I believe the gaming companies are aware of that so while they can write anything in their terms of service they have no right to execute it outside their game because it's not unlawful

They have every right, and they do enforce it all the time by banning the accounts.

Oussebon

Multiverse Poster
As above, it certainly means if they figure out an account was transferred to another person in a way not allowed by the ToS they can ban the account. And that does happen quite a bit in online games.

I've no idea what other action they can take, e.g. legal action against people or businesses facilitating things that break their ToS.

But I think discussion of that in any detail would go against the spirit and arguably the letter of the forums rules too

Suffice to say the ToS for online games are what they are, discussion of anything against or trying to circumvent another company's ToS isn't allowed here, and I'm sure a lot of people wish X company's ToS were a bit different from time to time :)