Lian Li PC-o11?

chrisrowe15

Lian Li PC-o11?

Hey guys, you already offer surely what are perhaps the best cases available with the Cosmos C700M & the Corsair 500D, (my personal favourites). But another case seemingly being increasingly used for many new computer builds being shown the on the internet is the Lian Li PC-o11 Dynamic Midi-Tower, a display style case which appears particularly smart especially in the white variant.

Whilst at over a hundred pounds this case maybe shouldn't be described as being a budget option, it does seem very reasonably priced for using with a midrange build or upwards.

polycrac

Rising Star
I picked the 500D SE for mine but this would have given me a real dilemma. I've not read reviews on ports, airflow etc. but a quick search for images tells me that is one pretty box!

chrisrowe15

The 500D SE case you have chosen is pretty special so I wouldn't worry too much. I kind of guess this is always a dilemma though, you choose a great case and then something else comes along, but unless you're willing to end up with 7 or 8 different computers in your house you've got to make a choice and be happy with it. I must admit also though, after seeing this one it's given me some pause for thought in finalising my own choice of case, even more so given that this particular case seems so very reasonably priced for what you're actually getting for the money.

I can't really comment as to airflow or ports, given that I don't have the experience or enough knowledge, however, watching some of the builds from Youtube the various reviewers do appear to approve of the design.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine

chrisrowe15

Great review, very detailed. It seems there is plenty of room for extra fans at the top and bottom, also with the ability to mount graphics card vertically I think this would look very smart indeed.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Great review, very detailed. It seems there is plenty of room for extra fans at the top and bottom, also with the ability to mount graphics card vertically I think this would look very smart indeed.

GamersNexus do really good reviews. I think certainly for this case the GPU being vertical brings some excellent cooling potential.

Very nice case, at that price it’s an absolute steal.