Waiting for order

Anybody else still have their order in pre production due to rtx ti shortages? Mine's been 33 days so far. Ordered on 07/10.

Asus strix 2080ti was originally the duel but changed it when I noticed they only just started to list them on the site ive been told they arrive monday-tuesday next week.

Yes im aware. Be worth they wait. I'm just curious if there is anybody else in same boat as me, waiting for these cards to come in

Oussebon

Multiverse Poster
My goodness! Have you called PCS for an update this week? What did they say?

Is it just the GPU that's the issue? If so you could always amend the order to not have the GPU, and buy and install your own GPU from elsewhere. You may always be able to get a better price too, depending on what other vendors are doing.

steve.r

Bronze Level Poster
Quick update: still waiting for pc to be built been in pre production 44 days now.

Hey mate! Oh wow! I was about to place an order with the same GPU now having second thoughts. If I was you mate try to contact PCS directly and I'm sure they will have eta/fixed date on when the next batch of GPUs will be delivered. But wow, 44 days!

Tony1044

Prolific Poster
44 days...that's a bit excessive and I'm surprised they haven't been in touch to discuss options such as sourcing your own card, as Oussebon says.

Oussebon

Multiverse Poster
Then perhaps amend the order to drop the GPU and find and install your own GPU sourced from elsewhere.

If PCS can't sell you a graphics card, let someone else sell you a graphics card :)

Oussebon

Multiverse Poster
There are a lot of other places that will sell individual components on finance. Although the process of amending the order may be made more complicated if paid by finance? If you're happy holding until Friday I guess you can revisit options at that stage.