Vat rate

TomQ

I’m was looking to buy a pc off here but when I clicked on proceed to pay for the computer a message came up saying

“You have configured an order with the UK VAT rate, however you have selected delivery to Rupublic of Ireland.

The current configuration can only be delivered to the UK MAINLAND.

If you would like the order delivering to Rupublic of Ireland, please navigate to the top of this page and use the drop down menu to change your country.

Please note that this will adjust the order price because the VAT rate charged might not be the same rate as in the United Kingdom.”

I built the computer on the Irish website but it still comes up with the message and the quote is in € which it should be for me. Thanks in advance

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
I’m was looking to buy a pc off here but when I clicked on proceed to pay for the computer a message came up saying

“You have configured an order with the UK VAT rate, however you have selected delivery to Rupublic of Ireland.

The current configuration can only be delivered to the UK MAINLAND.

If you would like the order delivering to Rupublic of Ireland, please navigate to the top of this page and use the drop down menu to change your country.

Please note that this will adjust the order price because the VAT rate charged might not be the same rate as in the United Kingdom.”

I built the computer on the Irish website but it still comes up with the message and the quote is in € which it should be for me. Thanks in advance

Best to let PCS know first thing Monday, may be a glitch on the site.

Rakk

The Awesome
It looks like when you go to the Irish website it doesn't automatically change the country selected (yeah they should really fix that), but you should be able to select it at the top of the page like in this picture:
PCSCountryDropdown2.JPG
You could see if changing that to Republic Of Ireland makes it works (I am of course presuming it still says United Kingdom on yours)