Anti Glare Screen Filter for Recoil II 15.6

Jay_D_UK

Hi All,

I have owned the Recoil II 15.6 since 13 September 2018. If anyone has any questions around it, please let me know and I will try my hardest to give you some feedback.

Unfortunately, I went through a phase where I was playing Age of Empires 3 a little bit too much. This resulted in me having a Migraine that stuck around from a few weeks to a month.

I was told by a GP that an Anti Glare Screen Filter would help towards preventing this happening again.

The reason for this post is too ask you all what Anti Glare Screen Filters would be best for my purpose.

Please let me know if you have any suggestions and I will look to invest in one right away.

Thanks.

Jay_D_UK

Don't just rely on the anti-glare screen though and I'd query how effective it is likely to be in isolation.

Ensure you take breaks. Walk around. Remain hydrated.

It's important that your laptop and chair/desk are configured correctly and even do some stretches occasionally, such as here: https://www.posturite.co.uk/help-ad...workstation-exercises/neck-shoulder-stretches

Yeah that is correct. I know it's not the be all end all for migraine prevention. Thanks for that link I will check that out this weekend and learn from it.