Jokes

chrisrowe15

Three men were queuing up to get into heaven. St. Peter motions the first man to come forward and tell explain how he died.

The man replies, "Well, for a while I've suspected my wife has been cheating on me, so today I came home early to try to catch her red-handed. I live on the 10th floor so I snuck up the stairs and tried to sneak into our apartment but I used the wrong key the first time. When I finally burst into the apartment I ran to the bedroom. My wife was in bed naked but I searched everywhere and couldn't find anyone else. Then I looked out to the kitchen balcony and saw this guy running down the fire escape. I was so angry the only thing I could think to do was roll the fridge over to the balcony and heave it over. But all the stress & anger had gotten to me, I had a heart attack and died right there on the balcony."

"I see. Well, you may enter," said St. Peter, and let the man in.

The second man comes up and St. Peter asks for his story.

"You see, I live on the 5th floor of my apartment building, and I was late for work this morning so I decided to use the fire escape as a short cut. Just as I'd reached the ground, this fridge comes falling out of the sky and kills me, and now here I am."

St. Peter says, "Hmmm, interesting. You may enter."

St. Peter asks the third man to come forward and tell his story.

"Well, sir, it's like this: I'm hiding in this fridge, minding my own business..."