Looking for a solid answer to my RAM predicament

kramm

So I upgraded RAM and I'm hoping someone can tell me if this is installed correctly. The motherboard manual suggests the orange DIMM slots but its a tight fit and will touch my CPU cooler. *Pictures reference: what i bought, how it installed it, its specs while running, and a page from the motherboard manual.* any help would be great. I just want it installed properly. DIMM.jpgRAM stats.jpgNEWRAM.jpgmanual.jpg

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
my full build is here https://pcpartpicker.com/list/NP7XpG if it matters at all. (dont judge. I know its not very good but im piecing together what I have and it runs good. Im just looking for it to run great. :)

As PCS sell custom desktops and laptops we can’t advise on self builds or competitor builds, you may want to check out toms hardware which is an open forum.

Last edited by a moderator:

Oussebon

Multiverse Poster
Well, Tom's Hardware is a good place :)

Partpicker also has forums / threads for feedback on specs and hardware I believe.

Make sure to tell them what motherboard model it is too, because some motherboards want you to install RAM like _ 1 _ 1 rather than _ _ 1 1. Two two big orange coloured slots next to each other suggests yours isn't one of those, but still, best to give them the mobo model as it may help a speedier answer for those who can't be bothered clicking the link.