Lag in all animations

Yui-Hirasawa

Hello, I have the Recoil II and I have a problem for a while and it is that I have lag in all the animations of the system, such as scroll or resize a windows window, everything is done with lag and jerks, looking at the task manager not There is nothing extra consuming resources and nothing unusual and it is very annoying to be like this because it seems that I am with a PC toaster ... help!

ubuysa

The BSOD Doctor
If you've had this problem for a while, but it used to be fine, then what changed 'a while ago'? Now software, new drivers, Windows updates? If the problems started after a software/driver/update change then back that change out and see whether the problems go with it.

There could be a thousand other things causing these lags so we'll need to start simple and work up....

1. Open Task Manager, click the Performance tab, and then click on the Memory icon on the left. Take a screenshot of that and post it here.

2. Start an elevate command prompt and enter the command sfc /scannow, it will take a while to run but when it's finished check to see whether any errors were found which could not be corrected and let us know.

3. Backup all of your user data, then open a command prompt and enter the command chkdsk /f, you will have to reboot to get this to run so do that. This will check and fix any filesystem errors on your system drive. If you see reports of errors found and not corrected let us know.

That will do for starters.... :)