Help

Rakk

The Awesome
Do you have any way to see if the mouse still works with another PC or laptop?

Rakk

The Awesome
Does the light on the underside of the mouse still come on when its plugged into your turned-on PC/laptop (I am presuming its an optical mouse here - most are)?
If not either your mouse isn't getting any power (which could could be caused by a number of different reasons I think) or its dead.

It would be really useful if you could test it on another machine - maybe a friend or family has a machine you could briefly use for testing purposes

steaky360

Hopefully not stepping on anyones toes - might be useful to let us know what sort of mouse it is and how its plugged into your PC (i.e is it a USB wired optical mouse, is it a usb wireless optical mouse, is it a wired ps/2 mouse/etc. is the usb plugged into the front of the PC etc. etc.).

Couple of things to try, try a different USB port (sometimes disconnecting and reconnecting the USB can help, weird still but sometimes it helps).

Rakk

The Awesome
Hopefully not stepping on anyones toes - might be useful to let us know what sort of mouse it is and how its plugged into your PC (i.e is it a USB wired optical mouse, is it a usb wireless optical mouse, is it a wired ps/2 mouse/etc. is the usb plugged into the front of the PC etc. etc.).

Haha, you're just asking the questions I should've asked if I wasn't wondering how long it was til lunch :) (Rakks brain doesn't work when hungry)