14" Ultranote IV

luc

Hello,
I'm interested in buying the 14" Ultranote IV, I would like to know how much it weighs? and what are its dimensions?
I would use it for university use, so it should be light
I did not find any info during the setup, can you help me?
Thanks.
PS: sorry for my bad english

Hello,
I'm interested in buying the 14" Ultranote IV, I would like to know how much it weighs? and what are its dimensions?
I would use it for university use, so it should be light
I did not find any info during the setup, can you help me?
Thanks.
PS: sorry for my bad english

Hi Luc, I looked in the detailed specification and the dimensions are (w x d x h)340mm x 243.5mm x 22.2mm and the weight is 1.8kg (including battery).

luc

Hi Luc, I looked in the detailed specification and the dimensions are (w x d x h)340mm x 243.5mm x 22.2mm and the weight is 1.8kg (including battery).

Thanks, i've another question, in the photo in the site, there is an hdmi port, but during the configuration there isn't, so there is or not?
thanks for your patience

Oussebon

Multiverse Poster
The answers to these questions are on the "Detailed Specification" page as CameronLFC says.

For HDMI and other video output, it says:

HDMI Ports

LAN
1 x RJ-45 jack

USB
1 x USB 3.1 (Type C) Port, 1 x USB 3.0 Port, 1 x USB 2.0 Port

Display
1 x 15 pin VGA OUT port

luc

The answers to these questions are on the "Detailed Specification" page as CameronLFC says.

For HDMI and other video output, it says:

[FONT=&]HDMI Ports
[/FONT]

[FONT=&]LAN
1 x RJ-45 jack
[/FONT]

[FONT=&]USB
1 x USB 3.1 (Type C) Port, 1 x USB 3.0 Port, 1 x USB 2.0 Port
[/FONT]

[FONT=&]Display
1 x 15 pin VGA OUT port
[/FONT]

yes, you're right, only now i have seen... thank both for the help

luc

Hi, i've another question, the feature of the Ultranote IV say it support up to 32 gb ddr4 ram, but the detailed specification say it support 2 module of 8gb, so 16 gb of ram, where is the error? in the feature tab or in the detailed specification?
Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for the help