Keyboard and mic problems(may be usb ports?)

enddDD

Hi, i have some frustrating problems with my keyboard and mic(maybe related). Sometimes when i turn on my pc the keyboard types multiple letters like sssss ggggg and so on , or missing letters when typing. Also when i want to delete some letters it deletes all. Always when i have this problem, my mic from hyperx cloud2 has a huge continnuous background noise so my friends cant hear my voice behind that noise.

Here is keyboard behavior:
"Hello, this is my keyboard" -types ok
"Hllllo thi isssss y keeeeboaddd" -problem

Sometimes it works ok and i have no problems, after i shut down or pc is going in sleep mode, then when i turn it on problems arrives.
I have a cheap keyboard and is not broken because i change it with another one and still have the same problem

Things i have tryied:
Changing keyboard
Updating windows
Updating all drivers from cd
Updating bios
Play with keyboard repeat delay and all that
Changing usb ports (I/O and case ports)
And some other things that i dont remember for the momment.

New Pc specs:
Asus strix z270e
I7 7700k
8gb ram 3000mhz
250gb ssd
my old gtx460
Windows10 pro

Also it seems like the problems occures after the display is shutting down for inactivity, but problems remain after restarting pc.

Gus

Bronze Level Poster
Is the keyboard a logitech by any chance? My old G15 has issues with USB 3 ports in games, works fine in windows and third part voice chat[Discord/TS]], but I have to use it in the USB 2 port or in game it won't work at all.

enddDD

Is the keyboard a logitech by any chance? My old G15 has issues with USB 3 ports in games, works fine in windows and third part voice chat[Discord/TS]], but I have to use it in the USB 2 port or in game it won't work at all.

Nope, it is a cheap genesis keyboard.