Want to upgrade. Need Help

byzazam

Hello everyone,
I'm new here and I need a little bit of help.
I made my own custom PC 3 years ago and I want to upgrade it. It was my first time building one and I made some mistakes (as you will see). I dont have a specific budget or a specific goal to reach it, I just want it to be better. I'm using it only for gaming and I ussualy play newer and demanding games. RPG's especially. So, please tell me what to upgrade so I can make it better
Here are the specs :

1. Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1080 Windforce OC 8GB GDDR5X 256bit
2. Motherboard ASRock H81 PRO-G, socket LGA1150, chipset Intel H81, ATX
3. Intel Core i5 4460 3.2GHz, 84W, socket LGA1150
4. Memory Corsair Vengeance 8GB DDR3, 1600MHz, dual channel, CL9 x 2
5. Cover NZXT Source 210 Elite, Middle Tower, white
6. Hard disk Seagate Barracuda 1 TB, SATA3 7200rpm, 64MB
7. Power Source EVGA 100-W1-0500-KR, 500W, 80 Plus
8. SSD 256 GB Samsung EVO

I would like to upgrade my processor I think but I have a very bad Motherboard. I think. That is why I'm asking you guys. I would like to keep some but I am unsure what. So any suggestions are more than welcomed.
Like I said, I do not have a budget but I would like to keep it decent...for a PC that is.

Thank you very much.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
As PCS sell custom desktops and laptops we can’t advise on self builds or competitor builds, you may want to check out toms hardware which is an open forum.

Oussebon

Multiverse Poster
Whether buying a new PC from here or upgrading DIY, the real question is: "I just want it to be better." - Better at what? What's it not doing that it should be doing?

It should be more than adequate for most modern titles, with the exception of a few like AC:OD where performance inherently sucks.

You didn't say what monitor you use but I assume it's 1080p 60hz? In which case your best upgrade might be a new monitor...

If you say what specifically you want to improve, and tell us the monitor you use, we could suggest if a new PCS PC might be appropriate for you. Or if you should just save the money

I think your PC is quite powerful to handle 90% of AAA title. I don't think that upgrading your PC worth it, if you want just play games on it.