Clevo 370ST Optimus Optimus Series: 17.3" Matte Full HD LED Widescreen - WIN10 Driver

KKav

Clevo 370ST Optimus Optimus Series: 17.3" Matte Full HD LED Widescreen - WIN10 Driver

Hi

I bought this laptop a few years ago, since moving to Windows 10 a lot of features have stopped working presumably down to drivers.
The webcam I cannot get to work for the life of me, has anyone else had any luck getting this to work?

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Hi

I bought this laptop a few years ago, since moving to Windows 10 a lot of features have stopped working presumably down to drivers.
The webcam I cannot get to work for the life of me, has anyone else had any luck getting this to work?

Is the webcam enabled in Hotkey? Does it show in device manager?

ubuysa

The BSOD Doctor
I have an even older W350ET Optimus IV (15.6") running Windows 10 1809 and the webcam functions perfectly on that.

Tony1044

Prolific Poster
As Spyder says, there's a Fn + F key combo that turns the webcam on and off. On my Defiance II, when it's off, it doesn't even show in device manager.

Not in front of it at the moment, so can't recall which F number key it is.

ubuysa

The BSOD Doctor
As Spyder says, there's a Fn + F key combo that turns the webcam on and off. On my Defiance II, when it's off, it doesn't even show in device manager.

Not in front of it at the moment, so can't recall which F number key it is.

I just powered up my Optimus IV. It's the F10 key on there and, as Tony1044 says, if you press it the camera disappears from Device Manager.