Vyper Gaming Center Fan Control Issue

I have had an issue with the gaming center since receiving my laptop a month ago. I set my fan settings to Gaming Mode or Turbo Mode (which states that when it temperatures improve it automatically reverts to Gaming Mode) but during gameplay it always without fail defaults to office mode, which makes the gpu/cpu get hotter because the fan speed isn't high enough when it needs to be, it just stays constant. I try to change it and it won't let me, just keeps selecting office mode immediately after clicking the other 2 options. Please help?

Oussebon

Multiverse Poster
Can you redownload Gaming Centre from your main PCS account?

If so can you try uninstalling and reinstalling it?

I have uninstalled and reinstalled multiple times and it hasn't helped.

I have it on either "gaming mode" or "high performance" nearly all the time. I've gone through the advanced settings in each option to make sure I have it all right, e.g. system cooling policy active etc.

It's strange, sometimes it doesn't change to office, but when it does it makes my laptop cpu and gpu go above 80 degress and I know if it was on the gaming mode fan speed/turbo (when i click the button) it wouldn't be. But when it does change to office, nothing I do/click will make it change to the other 2. Not even clicking the button on the laptop to initiate Turbo Mode