Is the inverse ghosting issue still a thing for Clevo?

fejerm

Hello there!
I have owned a CLevo P775DM3-G (don't remember it's Octane name) with GTX 1080 and LG 75 Hz IPS G-Sync panel.

The problem was that when I had G-Sync enabled all games using DX12 API had black ghosting during movement.

This was a driver issue, however I have tried 10 different drivers from the NVidia website and none of them fixed it.

I do not know if it was a bug with G-Sync or the panel settings in the driver.

PCS tried to change hardware (VGA and screen) but it did not help, so hardware issue was rolled out.

My question:
Do owners of the P775TM with the new 144 Hz G-Sync panel still experience this issue? Or only the old 75hz LG panel had this and the new 144 Hz AUO panel is not affected and all games (even DX12) play fine with G-Sync without any ghosting effect?

More on the issue (including videos showing the issue) on the NVidia forum:
https://forums.geforce.com/default/...e-ghosting-on-panel-auo-b173han03-2-gtx-1070/

Thank you!

Oussebon

Multiverse Poster
Not sure if you're going to get a reply on this, though the fact it doesn't come up on the forums suggests it's probably not an issue? You could try a forum like notebookreview where instead of just the PCS customer base you'd have Clevo enthusiasts from around the world to pick the brains of