Red lines on my pc can't boot up window 10 properly

Zhaoyun

Bronze Level Poster
Ok was gonna order same card but was told it too old and probably can't get it again budget maybe £100 to £200 max

Scott

Behold The Ford Mondeo
The 1050 is around £100. You could get the more powerful Ti for £150 if you were willing (Recommended).

Zhaoyun

Bronze Level Poster
Hi ok i will get that one then but will it be compatible with my rig, monitor and window 10 ? Had look at sites there is many different versions which one do i get?

ubuysa

The BSOD Doctor
Well done with the excellent troubleshooting. By doing a clean install of Windows 10 (via Windows 7 which isn't ideal but will do) you have created a stable and reliable software platform, so now when you get the red lines when using your graphics card you know that the problem is the card. Nice job (shame about the card though). :)

Oussebon

Multiverse Poster
The 1050 is around £100. You could get the more powerful Ti for £150 if you were willing (Recommended).

You can get RX 570s for £150 or less. The RX 570 is much more powerful than the 1050 ti.

So I'd agree that a better card than the 1050 is preferable, but suggest the RX 570 makes a lot more sense.

Hi ok i will get that one then but will it be compatible with my rig, monitor and window 10 ? Had look at sites there is many different versions which one do i get?

The RX 570 (and pretty much any GPU in this price range) will be compatible with your system.

As for which version, it doesn't really matter. Whatever's cheapest is fine.

Scott

Behold The Ford Mondeo
Good catch. I didn't realise the 570 was such good value. I knew it was a good chunk cheaper than the 1060 but didn't realise it was around 1050 Ti money.

Zhaoyun

Bronze Level Poster
Hi guys not order yet thankyou for the advice so basically i get either the amd rx 570 or Nvidia 1050 ti ?

Oussebon

Multiverse Poster
You should get the RX 570, not the 1050 ti.

The RX 570 is better than the 1050 ti but nearly the same price.

It doesn't matter which RX 570 you get.

Zhaoyun

Bronze Level Poster
hi guys just wanted to say thank you all for help I learn something new and my PC back and up and running now i got GTX 1050 in the end just wanted to save some money and dont play high end graphic intensive game to be honest so it suit me:)

ubuysa

The BSOD Doctor
hi guys just wanted to say thank you all for help I learn something new and my PC back and up and running now i got GTX 1050 in the end just wanted to save some money and dont play high end graphic intensive game to be honest so it suit me:)

Glad it all got sorted. :clap: