17.3" OPTIMUS IX Temps & Noise Fan

Shahzada

Hey Guys i just ordered this model
with
i7 8750H
Gtx 1050 Ti
With Cooler Master Mastergel

Whats the noise fan on this and what are the normal temps you guys get while gaming
and can you change Fan profile

Shahzada

17.3" OPTIMUS & New joiner PC specalist RGB SOFTWARE

Hello Just got new laptop from pc specalist

I ordered this laptop but cant seem to find any software to control RGB or Fans in the cd which came in box any suggestion
This is the Laptop i ordered thanks in Advance

17.3" OPTIMUS IX

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Hello Just got new laptop from pc specalist

I ordered this laptop but cant seem to find any software to control RGB or Fans in the cd which came in box any suggestion
This is the Laptop i ordered thanks in Advance

17.3" OPTIMUS IX

You'll need clevo control center, should be in your downloads folder on the main PCS site, or at www.clevo.com.tw (clevo model number on the underside of the laptop).

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
2019-02-22 21_03_51-Window.png

Shahzada

17.3" OPTIMUS IX Temp issue

Hello Hope guys havinng a good day
just wanted to check

I just got the new Optimus Laptop today but the Temp seems weird and laptop is overheating alot

67 to 98 is the Normal Temp with normal fan settiings and thats after cooler master thermal paste and thats when cpu load is 10 to 20 % without doing anything and laptop is on wooden table with good air flow

With fan running at maximum Temps are at 64 to 67 at same load without running anything

Unlike other laptops this isnt crammed has enough space for better cooling and air flow and even better thermal paste

what could be the issue wasnt able to check the full load as i m downloading games on the machine will test that in morning

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Hello Hope guys havinng a good day
just wanted to check

I just got the new Optimus Laptop today but the Temp seems weird and laptop is overheating alot

67 to 98 is the Normal Temp with normal fan settiings and thats after cooler master thermal paste and thats when cpu load is 10 to 20 % without doing anything and laptop is on wooden table with good air flow

With fan running at maximum Temps are at 64 to 67 at same load without running anything

Unlike other laptops this isnt crammed has enough space for better cooling and air flow and even better thermal paste

what could be the issue wasnt able to check the full load as i m downloading games on the machine will test that in morning

Those temps are too high.

It's possible a bad paste job was made, best to repaste as a first resort if you're happy doing it yourself. If not, then RMA it with PCS.

Shahzada

Thanks for the Suggestion ,
Reapplied NT H1 myself so currently Temps are sitting at 52 to 55 without any load , Cpu at 12 % still seems bit high
One more question i cant seem to find the option to change gpu to discreet , and cant find Bios update option as well

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Thanks for the Suggestion ,
Reapplied NT H1 myself so currently Temps are sitting at 52 to 55 without any load , Cpu at 12 % still seems bit high
One more question i cant seem to find the option to change gpu to discreet , and cant find Bios update option as well

Bios update on custom laptops isn’t a straightforward procedure and if done wrong will brick the device and as such should only be done whilst going through it with PCS.

GPU control is in the Nvidia control panel. There is no bios setting as it uses both all the time.

Shahzada

I have Installed Drivers , With Geforce , Without Experience , Reinstalled window 3 times but not showing not even single time