Happy Birthday PCS Forums!

Gorman

Author Level
Today marks the 1st birthday of our forums, which have been a great success and developed into a valuable research tool for our customers, mainly thanks to the great community we have here.

To mark the occasion we are going to hold a competition over the next few days.

M8000X.jpg

So to be in for a chance of winning a Gigabyte Ghost M8000X all you need to do is create / post an image, video, song or whatever to mark the occasion. Something representing the forums and its community.

The top 3 will be selected by the admins and receive a prize.

Its all just a bit of fun, so lets see what you all have!

DeadEyeDuk

Superhero Level Poster
Happy Birthday PCS Forums!

I think a big thanks to the mods is in order. Without you, the community would just be a group of babbling idiots that don't really contribute...anything...meaningf...never mind :D

/Opens MS Paint > Gets to work!

(Closing date of Comp?)

Rakk

The Awesome
Aye, Happy Birthday to the forums :)

I somehow doubt I'll be entering the competition mind since I have no creative artistic ability whatsoever :)

DeadEyeDuk

Superhero Level Poster
I somehow doubt I'll be entering the competition mind since I have no creative artistic ability whatsoever :)

I refuse to accept this as a barrier to entry! (You're a mod Rakk, you must see how the upper echelons' minds work...draw a picture like a 5 year old and you're a shoe in!)

Matt

Bright Spark
Happy birthday pcs forums. I picked a good day to return. :D

Really want to enter that comp but i have no photoshop skills what so ever.

I suppose i could serenade you...

JSG10

Expert
PCSBirthday.jpg

Not the best of entries I'm sure but given I have zero talent with Photoshop and I'm even fairly limited on Paint I thought it wasn't too bad! XD Yes, a child could probably do better but its the thought that counts apparantly! lol

PCS

Administrator
Staff member
Not the best of entries I'm sure but given I have zero talent with Photoshop and I'm even fairly limited on Paint I thought it wasn't too bad! XD Yes, a child could probably do better but its the thought that counts apparantly! lol

Well you're the first one so you're currently winning! :D

Greenman

Enthusiast
My mad paint skills on the off-chance Gorman isn't doing any judging. (If he is, that tag totally doesn't read Gorman)
pcs.png

Rakk

The Awesome
Ok, so having spent some of my lunchhour creating an image (in Paint you understand, so nothing special), I find I can't upload images from my work PC to the web, hmph.
So, I'll try and update this later to include my lovely image :)

Edit: Am I allowed to use clip art I've borrowed *cough*stolen*cough* from somewhere :):)

Last edited:

JSG10

Expert
Yep same here lol

When do we find out the results of this competition then? ^^ Will be a week tomorrow ;)

Rakk

The Awesome
Ok, here are my dodgy picture creating skills :) :

5930896212_a0c23b673a_b.jpg

All the clipart was borrowed *cough*stolen*cough*

Oh and this as an added bonus, just because it is a birthday celebration :)

5930408125_d342d9a7bd_s.jpg