Max Payne 3

Drunken Monkey

Author Level
I don't like where it's going :'( i know they've only released screenshots and sketchy details but look what they've done to him

[video=youtube;uf8NY6Pc6gA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uf8NY6Pc6gA&feature=related[/video]

he use to be such a badass

Max_payne3_rumor.jpg

i'ma miss his constipated expressions from the first game

DeadEyeDuk

Superhero Level Poster
Winter 2009, and quite clearly the guy they keep around to deliver messages accidently released the wrong game sneak peak....because that ain't Mr Payne!

Drunken Monkey

Author Level
It was due to be released in 2009, then got delayed to 2010 then got delayed with la noire, then la noire got released and max payne 3 got delayed again, then they released two screen shots and said its out when its out >.<

it's time max tried some of this
2310688.jpg

DeadEyeDuk

Superhero Level Poster
The guy in the pics looks like someone else...another game character...but can't put my finger on it :)

DeadEyeDuk

Superhero Level Poster
Heh, yeh, I Googled "bald & beardy video game characters" this morning...got pretty much that list :D

Edit: Importantly, no list contained the words "Max" or indeed "Payne"! :)

Fear

Prolific Poster
Max payne nah it looks more like bruce willis and die hard from that above DM

Last edited:

Mattyp

Enthusiast
It's a real shame. Almost as irritating as the Devil May Cry Dante rape-age.

I LOVED Max Payne. Didn't really get into May Payne 2 though, was it good?

LDUK

Master Poster
It's a real shame. Almost as irritating as the Devil May Cry Dante rape-age.

I LOVED Max Payne. Didn't really get into May Payne 2 though, was it good?

The second one was great also! Couldn't have been better. Saying that, the first still takes the cake.

Honestly, I think the change of look is good. You still have his original look in the game, but he changes, much like most people. I think his change in style reflects on how he has become. You must admit, he looks a lot more like a bad ass and someone you would not mess with than he did before.

Also, check this video out:

[video=youtube;9uNIylqawhs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9uNIylqawhs[/video]

Drunken Monkey

Author Level
System specs released

Operating System
Windows 7 32/64 Service Pack 1 | Windows Vista 32/64 Service Pack 2 | Windows XP 32/64 Service Pack 3

Processor
Intel Dual Core 2.4 GHZ - i7 3930K 6 Core x 3.06 GHZ | AMD Dual Core 2.6 GHZ - FX8150 8 Core x 3.6 GHZ

RAM
2GB - 16GB

Video Card
NVIDIA 8600 GT 512 MB – NVIDIA GeForce GTX 680 2GB | Radeon HD 3400 512MB - Radeon HD 7970 3GB

Sound Card
100% Direct X 9.0 compatible | Direct X 9.0 compatible supporting Dolby Digital Live

HDD Space
35 GB

Last edited: