The 13th Working Day

MeveM

Bright Spark
mines now in quality control! things are speeding up!
hows yours doing Johake?

P.S ive been getting loads of music to blast out of my new system, cant wait to start smashing out the tunes! big up the Dub!

Sigh... Still waiting. "In Building" still, sitting finished on a shelf waiting to get tested. :(
It'll definitely be next week for me now.

Badgerhunter

Bronze Level Poster
I have hit a bit of luck, finally got dispatched and will be here tomorrow at latest. I think both of you Trustmeitsworthit and johake will be next week not to put a downer on it because qc took 2 days for me. :/ hope you 2 get it yours before wednesday though.

Rakk

The Awesome
I have hit a bit of luck, finally got dispatched and will be here tomorrow at latest.

It should arrive tomorrow since it has been dispatched today, though occassionally there are delays in transit, so yeah, you should get it tomorrow.

MeveM

Bright Spark
To be honest, I'm not overly fussed, yes it'd be great to have it by the weekend, but as long as I get it next week before the bank holiday weekend, it'll be good, preferably start of the week so I can install windows, install all the games etc before weekend. don't want to spend my weekend sitting and installing.

TrustMeItsWorthIt

Gold Level Poster
well i doubt mine will be delivered before monday now aswell, i assume that even if it gets out of QC by 3pm tomorrow there will be others that have been waiting, like Badgers, that will be sent before mine and even if it is sent i suppose cuz i havent paid for saturday delivery i'll have to wait till monday, oh well another weekend of heavy drinking and sleeping pills :)

TrustMeItsWorthIt

Gold Level Poster
why am i checking the status of my machine at this time in the morning? i dont know, but, still, the first thing i think of is The PC, the first thing i do when i get into work is unlock the rubbish work pc and hit refresh and sign in, even though nothing could of changed since last night. i need to get a life...

MeveM

Bright Spark
same here, first thing I do when I get in to work.
Still hasn't gone into testing yet, Getting a bit worried now, if it doesn't start and finish testing today, and maybe get into QC, then it'll be late next week, and I might be in the same situation I am now, next week. I seriously do not want to get to the weekend next week and not have it delivered yet.

Gonna have to ring them this afternoon when I get home from work and find out what the hold up is, Andrew built my PC on tuesday morning, and it's been sitting on a shelf ever since.

Gorman

Author Level
Gonna have to ring them this afternoon when I get home from work and find out what the hold up is, Andrew built my PC on tuesday morning, and it's been sitting on a shelf ever since.

Unless there is a specific note attached to the order detailing a hold up, there isnt one, its simply in the queue to go into the next stage.

Badgerhunter

Bronze Level Poster
haha word of advice, if your waiting in for the delivery, get up early. :p i woke up at 8:30 and it said it had left the depot from a town about 30 mins away. Been nearly 2 hours now and i havnt had a shower cos im too scared of missing it. -__-. and also this registry thing is very odd. Pacel picked up at a service station at 16:10, departed the service station at 18:20 (so he was walking around the service station with a box for 2 hours apparently.) and then arrived at another depot this morning at 7am... wtf!? did some dude take my pc home last night?

Corfate

Author Level
The closer you live to the depo, the longer it will take to get your pc (in my opinion). Im guessing they will deliver it to you on the way back to the depo, rather than go to you first.

Mine was 30 mins from me, got up at 8:30 and waited in the front room until 3pm when it finally came. Did this twice as i later ordered a wireless card.. Might i say, daytime tv really does make me want to commit suicide.

Badgerhunter

Bronze Level Poster
haha i got it eventually, arrived at 5:40pm. what a wait, now im setting up shogun 2 :D and m3aq dat der troof. I will never sleep again!

MeveM

Bright Spark
im glad its come mate, enjoy. mines now at the depot in my city but i assume itll sit there till monday now, oh well. so close, so far...

Still waiting to go into testing... Sigh. Probably a bunch of people ordering 3 working day PC's that are jumping the queue.

Badgerhunter

Bronze Level Poster
If you could be bothered you are allowed to pick it up yourself. Anyway, hope you lot all get your pcs soon and avoid steam -__- ruining mah funs.