I44

DeadEyeDuk

Superhero Level Poster
[Insert really bad pun about US Freeway] :D

Would love to go to these, but schedules never permit it (or money!)

Rakk

The Awesome
Not sure I'll go to this one, its more than 25 mins away from home on the train now :( (they've moved it)

Rakk

The Awesome
Well, I don't have a tent (not that I'd want to camp outside in November anyways, it'll be freezing), dont have a set of headphones, don't have account passwords set up on my machine to stop various people leaving dodgy messages/pictures on my desktop whilst I'm away (yes, I saw what happened at i41/i42 (whichever one it was) when you went away from your PC and forgot to lock it :))

Gibbs

Gold Level Poster
I'd love to go (A full weekend of gaming sounds like bliss) but £60+ is a bit steep for me :(

Meds

For those who want to go but think it's a bit on the pricey side, we've teamed up with Multiplay to give away two free tickets to i44!

See here!

Rakk

The Awesome
So, i44, here I come.

And for anyone who's been to these things before, anything I should really not forget to take with me when I go (since I've never been to a LAN party as a participant before)?

Checklist so far:
PC, monitor, keyboard, mouse, mousemat, wrist support, cables, power supplies - bit of a no-brainer here :)
New sleeping bag - received yesterday - hope it's going to be warm enough.
Headset (I normally use speakers) - got last week
Kensington lock thing - Amazon dispatched one for me today.
Friends sat-nav - I've never been to Telford before :)
Drinks and snacks

MeveM

Bright Spark
So, i44, here I come.

And for anyone who's been to these things before, anything I should really not forget to take with me when I go (since I've never been to a LAN party as a participant before)?

Checklist so far:
PC, monitor, keyboard, mouse, mousemat, wrist support, cables, power supplies - bit of a no-brainer here :)
New sleeping bag - received yesterday - hope it's going to be warm enough.
Headset (I normally use speakers) - got last week
Kensington lock thing - Amazon dispatched one for me today.
Friends sat-nav - I've never been to Telford before :)
Drinks and snacks

Depends, do you play in the dark at home? Big lan parties tend to be dark with only the neon lights from the fancy PC's lighting the room, its basically a rave party when it comes to lights, if you've got photo sensitive epilepsy, this isn't for you. But yes to my point, dark, I've brought a small table lamp in the past because I can't spend hour after hour infront of a monitor if the room is dark, I need some light around the monitor so it's not as torturing for your eyes, just make sure the bloke next to you doesn't get annoyed :p.