I44

Gorman

Author Level
You can not plug in anything apart from your pc and monitor so if you bring a light, make sure its batteries or usb.

MeveM

Bright Spark
Ah right, never been to i44 or what it is, not been to any british Lan tbh xD, just been to Dreamhack and small local ones.

How long is i44? I never sleep at Lans that are only a weekend, no time for such nonsence, LANs are all nighters. It gets tough around 3-6am every morning, but as long as you pump yourself with cafeine for those hours, as soon as the sun rises you're good to go again. I've found that as soon as the sun rises, I'm no longer tired.

Last edited:

Gorman

Author Level
Early arrival is Thurs to Monday, people try and stay awake all the time, its called LAN death and never ends well, get your 5 hours at least to fully enjoy a LAN!

MeveM

Bright Spark
Doubt I can do it anymore, but I've stayed up 4 days straight once, but I slept over 24 hours after that. But thats when I was a kiddo, I can probably push 48 hours now, if it was friday to sunday I'd stay up, but thursday to monday, no way, maybe when I was 16 :p Or just throw in a quick power-nap here and there :p.

Just do not, under any circumstance rub your eyes, if you rub your eyes when you're tired, you've done it, that's it, you'll be asleep within the hour.

Rakk

The Awesome
Yeah, I'm not planning on staying awake all the time, I'd be dead by the afternoon of the second day, used to be able to pull all-nighters, can't anymore, I like my sleep anyways :)