This man is systematically destroying my childhood!

DeadEyeDuk

Superhero Level Poster
Michael Bay got bored of ruining Transformers, so now he has moved on to TMN(H)T. Gist of the below story? They are no longer pet turtles, accidentally released into the sewer...but aliens, from space...WTF!?

Turtles Movie

Frenchy

Prolific Poster
Tutrles I agree, but how can you say he ruined transformers :eek:, the films are awesome, and I loved the cartoons when I was younger.

El Wayneo

Silver Level Poster
Yeah he "Sammmmmmmmmmmmmmm" wrecked Transformers with the awful dialogue "Sammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm" the really crap jokes all the time, and "Sammmmmmmmmmmmm" silly noises when people fall over or something.

Also the constant "Sammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm".

See i only put "Sammmmmmmmmmmmm" 5 times, imagine watching a movie with it in 20 or 30 times.

Can't they just release the first mutant ninja movie on bluray or something, its quality, the sequels weren't great at all, but the first one is class.

JakAttack

Resident Metalhead
Staff member
Michael Bay didn't ruin Transformers, Shia LaBeouf did, god I could punch that guy all day and not care my knuckles were broken and bloody....

JakAttack

Resident Metalhead
Staff member
I'm lovely, but that man/kid/thing ruins everything he's in, he's almost as bad as Matt Damon:

Detarded.png