¡A tope!

sorrg

Compre este portátil el mes pasado y es la mejor inversión que he podido realizar, ya sea a la hora de jugar o para montar y renderizar vídeos.

Desde el momento uno de solicitarlo hay mucha variedad para acondicionarlo y hacerlo lo más personalizado posible a lo que un@ necesite. Todos los días me informaban del estado de mi portátil, ya sea las pruebas que le hacían o algo que no encajaba. La verdad es que contaba los días para tenerlo de la ilusión, el día que llegó estaba muy bien embalado.

La verdad es que es mejor de lo que yo pensaba, mueve todos los videojuegos que he jugado en ultra sin problemas, a veces sí que se le ve un poco ahogado, pero es problema de algún bug o algo de los videojuegos. Es como un portátil de sobremesa ya que la batería a la hora de editar dura una hora más o menos, pero no tengo ningún problema con programas de edición, sobre todo de vídeo, es muy rápido.

En definitiva, son unos profesionales eficaces que se amoldan a tus necesidades, son muy rápidos y competentes. Yo repetiría sin duda. Muy recomendable.

Attachments

• 0e17a577-12a4-4bb7-9513-ec5e452eed53.jpg
    0e17a577-12a4-4bb7-9513-ec5e452eed53.jpg
    132.1 KB · Views: 73
  • 5fb268c9-bbad-49e5-a6c1-823fc3325f48.jpg
    5fb268c9-bbad-49e5-a6c1-823fc3325f48.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 78
  • d8d99ad6-7a67-4313-9e61-ae0f718d3bfc.jpg
    d8d99ad6-7a67-4313-9e61-ae0f718d3bfc.jpg
    163.9 KB · Views: 80

Oussebon

Multiverse Poster
Google Translate:

I bought this laptop last month and it's the best investment I've been able to make, be it at the time of playing or to assemble and render videos.

From the moment one of requesting it there is a lot of variety to condition it and make it as personalized as possible to what one needs. Every day they informed me of the state of my laptop, whether it was the tests they did or something that did not fit. The truth is that it counted the days to have it of the illusion, the day that arrived was very well packed.

The truth is that it is better than I thought, it moves all the videogames that I have played in ultra without problems, sometimes it does look a bit drowned, but it is a problem of some bug or something of video games. It is like a desktop laptop since the battery when editing lasts an hour or so, but I have no problem with editing programs, especially video, it is very fast.

In short, they are effective professionals who adapt to your needs, they are very fast and competent. I would repeat without doubt. Highly recommended

It's very good of you to post the review, thank you :)

Just to mention, the forum rules need posts to be in English - partly because we can't cover all languages as moderators to ensure content fits the forum rules.