£30 headset?

jonny123

Bright Spark
Ok so im looking for a headset for xbox360/ps3 for around £30 or cheaper.Anyone know any good headset for that price?.

MadMan

Super Star
Pretty sure there are some on Amazon. Logitech, Turtle beach and Razer are good makes but thats on pc. Have a look around :)

jonny123

Bright Spark
Yeah but ive bought one awhile ago and it lasted like 1 month so i want to know if people have experience with any good headsets before buying one.

Grimezy

Prolific Poster
I've got Turtle Beach X1's that I bought about 3 years ago and they're fine. Haven't tried them on PC yet but great on Xbox. Were £40 when I bought them but I'm sure they'll have gone down a lot since then if you have a look!

NMEBowen

Master Poster
which is it xbox or ps3 i know SteelSeries Spectrum 5XB`s work well with both xbox and pc but not ps3 and they run at about 30 quid.

jonny123

Bright Spark
which is it xbox or ps3 i know SteelSeries Spectrum 5XB`s work well with both xbox and pc but not ps3 and they run at about 30 quid.

Sorry man i didnt think anyone had responded to this post,I just releasied i made a mistake in the first post i meant to say xbox360/pc and not ps3.ill have a look at that headset aswell as the one grimezy suggested thanks :).