100 Annoying things your other half does to stop your "game time"

Rakk

The Awesome
1. Last week my keyboard mysteriously broke in half...

Haha!

Ignoring the fact that I currently have no other half, I have an old keyboard in my back room just in case mine breaks or gets broken.

How on earth can it 'mysteriously' break in half???

DeadEyeDuk

Superhero Level Poster
2. Tuts
3. With-holds relationship perks
4. Outright tells you its stupid
5. Pouts

amidoingitright? :D

DeadEyeDuk

Superhero Level Poster
Haha!

Ignoring the fact that I currently have no other half, I have an old keyboard in my back room just in case mine breaks or gets broken.

How on earth can it 'mysteriously' break in half???

See you cheat thought Rakky, because you are statistically more likely to find another half that is either into 'puters or at least accepts them than we are...our's is an uphill struggle that we know ultimately we can't win...

...because boobs...

Rakk

The Awesome
See you cheat thought Rakky, because you are statistically more likely to find another half that is either into 'puters or at least accepts them than we are...
Though that is totally wiped out by the fact I'm a complete introvert who rarely goes out!

Edit: I'm not sure my t-shirt with my avatar on it helps either :):):)

Last edited:

steaky360

Nah, it just makes it more interesting :) unless you have no interest in such things. Then the point is moot anyway ;)

Kalisnoir

Super Star
1. Last week my keyboard mysteriously broke in half...

¬.¬

Oh hai, my names Korey, I like computers, long walks on the beach, and abandoning friends forthebestpartofaweekonlytobegfortheirforgivnessandtellthem "it wasn't my fault!"

We all see through your lies....

Untitled-1.jpg

Me gusta.

Drunken Monkey

Author Level
Lol

6. Turning the screen off with the remote
7. Using a wireless mouse to subtly move my gun whilst playing cs go... Then watching me stare at my mouse thinking its broken... Genuinely couldn't work out what was going on for about 20 minutes... Just thought I was lagging out ;(
8. Calling a manly thing as shooting mates in the face in the comfort of your own home... ''hanging out with your virtual friends'
9. Upsetting my bit on the side aka kalisnoir
10. Saying games dont look real when they clearly do (graphics)
11. Asking me why I didn't buy a mac instead
12. Saying I'm wasting my time when clearly I'm doing something productive... Terrorists don't shoot themselves...
13. Standing in front of the screen
14. Turning off the Internet

Last edited:

tom_gr7

Life Serving
15. as you are turning on a game....."can you make me a cuppa..."

16. what time are you coming to bed?

17. who you talking to?

18. what does he do? what's his life story?

19. you spend more time on the pc than with me...

20. are you ignoring me......TOM, TOM, TOM, **whilst playing bf3, shooting at baddies.... glances over. "am shootin someone....gets killed whilst distracted....

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
Lol

6. Turning the screen off with the remote
7. Using a wireless mouse to subtly move my gun whilst playing cs go... Then watching me stare at my mouse thinking its broken... Genuinely couldn't work out what was going on for about 20 minutes... Just thought I was lagging out ;(
8. Calling a manly thing as shooting mates in the face in the comfort of your own home... ''hanging out with your virtual friends'
9. Upsetting my bit on the side aka kalisnoir
10. Saying games dont look real when they clearly do (graphics)
11. Asking me why I didn't buy a mac instead
12. Saying I'm wasting my time when clearly I'm doing something productive... Terrorists don't shoot themselves...
13. Standing in front of the screen
14. Turning off the Internet

They dont necessarily shoot themselves, but they do kill themselves...

Yup, won't lie, read that completely differently...

(If you need a hint...change one word) :D

xD

rickne

Master Poster
9853672.jpg

Normally it's just a "get off the laptop" or lately "you better not be playing Guild wars"

Last edited by a moderator: