11 working days since order - Just paid for Fast track

hdrxi

I ordered my new Gaming PC 11 working days ago, however I just paid for 5 day fast track as I need the PC before Monday. Did I just pay £29 for no reason, should I just have waited?

ubuysa

The BSOD Doctor
I'm not sure whether you can upgrade to fast track after the original order? As Nursemorph says, give PCS a call today to see what the position is. :)

HotDogMan

I ordered my new Gaming PC 11 working days ago, however I just paid for 5 day fast track as I need the PC before Monday. Did I just pay £29 for no reason, should I just have waited?

Sorry but I'd have to say yes you probably paid £29 for no reason as you've been waiting 11 working days already, the likelihood is your PC will go into building and testing this week and if there are no issues it will be shipped by the end of the week however if you're just determined to receive it before Monday then it's less likely to be delayed by paying the extra so it could be worth it to you, unfortunately the above is all just my opinion and not fact so it means naff all in the greater context and could be well off the mark...

ubuysa

The BSOD Doctor
Although I don't work for PCS, if you have paid £29 'for nothing' I'm fairly sure that PCS will refund it. They are a very reasonable and honest company.

HotDogMan

If the PC was due to be built tomorrow but because of the fast track payment they started building it today then they have provided the paid service asked for, therefore the customer has got what they wanted so I'd be very surprised if any company refunded in that situation.

Imo it just depends on the risk the OP wants to take now, if he is happy with the FT service and receives it before Monday then happy days, alternatively if he wants his money back and the standard service to continue he may still be waiting come Monday, it's one of those where you just make the call and hope for the best as you just won't be able to predict what'll happen.

I think he'll receive it this week with the standard service but if it's imperative he receives it before Monday then FT it, call up PCS and make them aware it's on a FT now, good luck regardless OP...