11th Gen Intel CPU/MBD

Midgster

I've recently placed an order for desktop PC with an i7 10700k + RTX 3080 so is obviously on back order, for how long, who knows!

My question is when do you think you will be offering 11th Gen CPU/MBD builds and if that happens before I reach the top of the queue, can the order be amended to have an 11thGen CPU/MBD (i7 11700k) when they are available?

Thanks
Steve

Ash_

Master Poster
None of us work for PCS on here, but i would imagine you can make those changes and very soon.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
I've recently placed an order for desktop PC with an i7 10700k + RTX 3080 so is obviously on back order, for how long, who knows!

My question is when do you think you will be offering 11th Gen CPU/MBD builds and if that happens before I reach the top of the queue, can the order be amended to have an 11thGen CPU/MBD (i7 11700k) when they are available?

Thanks
Steve
Do you realise 11th gen has worse performance than 10th gen?

I would strongly recommend getting advice on your build, intel is a poor choice these days.

D

Deleted member 41971

the value and performance is with AMD at the moment

Midgster

Do you realise 11th gen has worse performance than 10th gen?

I would strongly recommend getting advice on your build, intel is a poor choice these days.
Sorry for the long delay in replying, this build is purely for an iRacing Sim build, which is mainly still a single threaded game, so Intel is still the best choice for iRacing currently.

But saying that, I hadn't looked into the performance figures of the 11700 in comparison to the 10700 when I asked the original question, so I will certainly stick with my original build of a 10700. Thanks.

Just got to wait for that damn 3080 to come into stock now!

Ash_

Master Poster
Sorry for the long delay in replying, this build is purely for an iRacing Sim build, which is mainly still a single threaded game, so Intel is still the best choice for iRacing currently.

But saying that, I hadn't looked into the performance figures of the 11700 in comparison to the 10700 when I asked the original question, so I will certainly stick with my original build of a 10700. Thanks.

Just got to wait for that damn 3080 to come into stock now!
Ryzen 5000 beats intel in single thread