12GB AMD RADEON™ RX 6700 XT

B Poot

Bronze Level Poster
I'm at 13 working days so far - all the parts appeared to be available on the configurator when I ordered (and still now), so I was quite hopeful when I submitted the order, but I'm still in pre-production at the moment. The trouble is that I'm excited to get it (first new computer in over 10 years) and so I'm checking the order status several times a day! I guess like the old saying goes "A watched order never builds" ;-(

Zazzri

I'm at 13 working days so far - all the parts appeared to be available on the configurator when I ordered (and still now), so I was quite hopeful when I submitted the order, but I'm still in pre-production at the moment. The trouble is that I'm excited to get it (first new computer in over 10 years) and so I'm checking the order status several times a day! I guess like the old saying goes "A watched order never builds" ;-(
I am the exact same, different parts but checking it non stop. I am new to PC gaming so was used to buying and things arriving quick. I know it will make it sweeter when it does arrive but patience is not my best trait. I even have all my peripherals set up now too!

Rubberduck

I'm awaiting dispatch now after 24 days, put a hold on it till Thursday as I'm working, but should be with me early next week 👍😛

Rubberduck

Pre production is the longest bit, but they emailed me at each change of status. Totally get the constant checking tho, and I tweaked my order a couple of times too.
Somewhere in a post on this forum it was said they can be building 2k systems a week......

B Poot

Bronze Level Poster
Pre production is the longest bit, but they emailed me at each change of status. Totally get the constant checking tho, and I tweaked my order a couple of times too.
Somewhere in a post on this forum it was said they can be building 2k systems a week......
Does tweaking your order put you back to 1 day production time? Or do you keep your place in the queue? I assume/hope you keep your place in the queue.

Also, I was wondering what happens if I amended my order to be fast tracked at this stage? Would that speed things up by marking my order as a priority? They say that if they are not able to fulfil a fast track order within the stated time (5 or 3 days depending on what you select) then they refund the fast track fee. So if I changed my order to be fast tracked now (at 13 days in) would I be prioritised but the fee refunded?! It feels a bit like it would be gaming the system, so I'm guessing not... I expect it would be 3 or 5 days from when I added fast track to my order.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Does tweaking your order put you back to 1 day production time? Or do you keep your place in the queue? I assume/hope you keep your place in the queue.
Amending doesn’t affect your place in the queue at all.
Also, I was wondering what happens if I amended my order to be fast tracked at this stage? Would that speed things up by marking my order as a priority?
if any of your parts are are order then fast track wouldn’t apply as obviously they’ve got to wait for stocks to arrive.

If they couldn’t adhere to the fast track times, yes they would refund you. The fast track would start at the time you ordered, doesn’t matter how long you’ve waited up til that point.

B Poot

Bronze Level Poster
I decided to switch my order to an NVidia 3070 ti based on ray tracing and DLSS. Hoping it doesn't affect my waiting time too much...