12th working day & still in pre-production!

impatient

Hi,

was just wondering if anyone else's order was taking this long? haven't made any changes to my order but nothing seems to be happening. Should I be worried?

Last edited:

Al.Neri

Super Star
mine was in pre production for a while, it turns out that it was because of a part that was out of stock. I was told that I should have had an email notifying me of the problem, but I never received it. when I enquired about it, I was informed as to why it was stuck in pre production. it was suggested to me that I might want to think about ammending my order. after doing just that, it passed through all the other phases within a day or two.

impatient

Thanx, I just phoned em & a guy with a lovely geordie accent told me he's gonna chase it up for me, doesn't seem like any parts are out of stock :winkiss:

ianfry

Bronze Level Poster
Mine has also reached Quality Control now, its a shame they don't dispatch over the weekends. My birthday is on Monday. :L

impatient

15th day...awaiting dispatch!

:)

If I wasn't in Northern Ireland, I'd come and get it myself.

Just send it quickly please (not that I'm impatient or anything) :angel:

micpro

Mine is still at the pre-production stage as at 11th working day. At present the average delivery time is shown as 18.08 days so i guess I've a few days to wait yet.

Update: Despatched on 15th working day. I'm very happy with the service given by pcs.

Last edited:

ianfry

Bronze Level Poster
16th Working Day and has now reached the Awaiting Dispatch stage, seems as though I'll have the beast by tomorrow :D

ianfry

Bronze Level Poster
I'm anxiously waiting. It waits due for delivery from 1:10 to 2:10 today. It's already 1:20.. So any minute now seems likely :D HUGELY EXCITED

JakAttack

Resident Metalhead
Staff member
Mr Fry, I can see you got yours, hurrah! And impatient, yours is on a van and should be at your door VERY soon! :D

ianfry

Bronze Level Poster
Yep, delivered within the time bracket as DPD stated... very happy to have it! Thank-you PCS for your good customer service. Already recommended you to a couple of friends of mine :)