15.6" Elimina with 2-button touchpad disappeared?

Hello,

I was considering buying the 15.6" Elimina series laptop for myself for Christmas, but this morning I noticed the version of the laptop that had a 2-button touchpad and looked like this:

IMG_0457.PNG

It had dissappeared from the site, and I would prefer to have a laptop that has a proper 2-button touchpad. I am aware that both the 15.6" Elimina Pro and the other laptop with the same name that was there before (the one with iii in the URL rather than ii and has the option of RTX 30 series graphics cards) are both still there, but neither of those has the 2-button touchpad that I was looking for and also both lack a detachable battery which I was hoping I could use to have an easier time replacing the battery in future if it begins to fail.

Please could somebody let me know if this laptop is still available to configure and buy.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Hello,

I was considering buying the 15.6" Elimina series laptop for myself for Christmas, but this morning I noticed the version of the laptop that had a 2-button touchpad and looked like this:

View attachment 30574

It had dissappeared from the site, and I would prefer to have a laptop that has a proper 2-button touchpad. I am aware that both the 15.6" Elimina Pro and the other laptop with the same name that was there before (the one with iii in the URL rather than ii and has the option of RTX 30 series graphics cards) are both still there, but neither of those has the 2-button touchpad that I was looking for and also both lack a detachable battery which I was hoping I could use to have an easier time replacing the battery in future if it begins to fail.

Please could somebody let me know if this laptop is still available to configure and buy.
If it's not listed it's likely because stocks have run out. We wouldn't be able to say if it was coming back, you'd need to ask PCS themselves.