17,3" Octane VI - Order without Windows, drivers?

dennismateja228

Hi everyone :)

I am about to order a 17,3" Octane VI in near future, got all the specs I want set up already.

Though, I already have a Windows 10 License and don't want to spend additional 100+€ just to have the drivers set up and end up with an unused license at home.

Do you guys know whether it comes without a License but pre-installed drivers and software for ex. the keyboard illumination when I order it without one but select that I want to Install W10 after finishing the configuration, or does it come blank and I need to do it all by myself?

If that's the case, where would I find the necessary drivers and software for this particular clevo barebone (which is a P775TM1 if I'm not mistaken)?

Thanks in advance :)

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Hi everyone :)

I am about to order a 17,3" Octane VI in near future, got all the specs I want set up already.

Though, I already have a Windows 10 License and don't want to spend additional 100+€ just to have the drivers set up and end up with an unused license at home.

Do you guys know whether it comes without a License but pre-installed drivers and software for ex. the keyboard illumination when I order it without one but select that I want to Install W10 after finishing the configuration, or does it come blank and I need to do it all by myself?

If that's the case, where would I find the necessary drivers and software for this particular clevo barebone (which is a P775TM1 if I'm not mistaken)?

Thanks in advance :)
It will come with a test install of windows 10, but this won’t be complete and it’s understood that you would do a clean installation of your own on receiving it.

Drivers can be found on your main PCS account under ‘downloads’ or on www.clevo.com.tw