17.3" Optimus IV stock :(

conscu

Is it possible that you will receive more stock before tuesday? The guy on the phone said they were delayed :(

really want my laptop :whistling:

When I placed the order it said they were shipped out on 5th October (tomorrow) and for the 15.6" it was the 10th.

PCS

Administrator
Staff member
As soon as our stock lands we will process all orders that are waiting for this model in turn. Unfortunately you are one of the newest orders for this chassis, placed just 2 days ago, and therefore I would expect your order to take between 8 and 10 working days (around 12th - 16th October).

RichyJ91

Bronze Level Poster
I imagine its the same for the 15.6" model too? Because tomorrow will be my 10th working day in pre-production.

PCS

Administrator
Staff member
I imagine its the same for the 15.6" model too? Because tomorrow will be my 10th working day in pre-production.

It is - again sorry for the delays guys, we are working to dispatch all orders as quickly as possible. The demand for the Optimus IV has been very high, hence why we ran out of stock. When we buy in stock we're purchasing around 3 months in advance! If demand increases suddenly, it can result in us running out of stock.

conscu

That's good to know at least :) I've waited a few months so another week or so won't hurt :p

Thanks for your quick response!

dlatimer

Bronze Level Poster
Sorry to hear those facing delays, but you won't be disappointed once your Optimus IV arrives!! :)